Fees from September 2017
The fees are inclusive of lunch in main school.
|Nursery (without EYEE funding)|
|For 2 mornings||£615|
|For 3 mornings||£883|
|For 4 mornings||£1,091|
|For 5 mornings||£1,359|
|For each afternoon session (to include lunch)||£282|
Session times are:-
Mornings 08.30 - 12.00
Afternoons 12.00 - 15.30
The morning session can be extended to 13.00 to enable lunch to be eaten at an additional cost of £113 per morning per term, to include the cost of lunch.
|Early morning sessions||£3.25||per session (08.00-08.15)|
|After school sessions||£10.00||per session for advance bookings (15.45-18.00 Mon to Thurs)|
|£12.00||per session for ad hoc bookings (15.45-18.00 Mon to Thurs)|
Early Year Educational Entitlement (EYEE)
Sacred Heart School participates in the Government’s Early Years Educational Entitlement Scheme, which finances up to 15 hours per week of free Foundation Stage Education for eligible 3 and 4 year olds. Sacred Heart School provides this entitlement in 3 hour sessions which are embedded within the morning and afternoon sessions set out above, during the School terms.
Sacred Heart School will apply for the funding on your behalf at the beginning of term once you have registered your child at the school.
When can you start claiming your 3 year olds free childcare?
- If your child turns 3 between 1 January and 31 March you can start claiming the free childcare from April.
- If your child turns 3 between 1 April and 31 August you can start claiming from September.
- If your child turns 3 between 1 September and 31 December you can start claiming from January.
Fees applicable to those children who are in the Foundation Stage of the School and who are entitled to receive free early years education under the Government’s Early Years Education initiative are set out on a separate sheet below.
Fees for those children who are eligible to participate in the EYEE scheme from September 2017 Updated: 22/06/2017 (150 KB)
Childcare vouchers and tax free child care
The School accepts Nursery vouchers from most major providers. These may be used to pay for:
- School fees for children up to the age of 5
- After school and pre-school sessions
- Clubs and activities outside normal school hours
Additional charges may apply for educational and extra-curricular school visits and for any additional learning support and resources.
- Termly invoices are payable by the first day of each term. In the event of late payment a charge of £10 per week will be applied.
- We ask for a registration fee of £50 on completion of your registration form when joining the school and a pre-payment of £250 to secure the place, payable prior to the beginning of term
- Fees in lieu of notice will be charged if a child is withdrawn from the school without notice being given in writing to the school by the last day of the penultimate term.
- The Governor’s plan that these fees will apply for the academic year stated, but reserve the right to change the fee levels at any time, subject to giving parents one term’s notice.
- For any further information in regards to fees, please email the bursar on email@example.com.