Fees from September 2021
The termly fees have been set at:-
|Nursery (before any EYEE funding benefits)|
|For 2 morning sessions||£ 685.00|
|For 3 morning sessions||£ 980.00|
|For 4 morning sessions||£1,210.00|
|For 5 morning sessions||£1,505.00|
|For each additional afternoon session||£ 310.00|
|Reception Class (before any EYEE funding benefits) to Year 2||£2,940.00|
|Main School Year 3 to Year 6||£2,970.00|
|Sibling Discount||£ 200.00|
Early Year Education Entitlement (EYEE)
Children who are in the Foundation Stage of the School (Nursery & Reception) and who are entitled to receive free early years education under the Government’s Early Years Education Entitlement (those who are between the ages of 3 and 5 years old on the 1st September for the Autumn term, 1st January for the Spring term, and 1st April for the Summer term) are entitled to 5 session per week at the reduced rates above.
Nursery session times are:-
Mornings 08.30 - 12.00
Afternoons 12.00 - 15.30
The morning Nursery session can be extended to 13.00 to enable lunch to be eaten at an additional cost of £125 per morning per term.
|Early morning sessions||£5.00||per session (07.45-08.15)|
|£2.50||per session (08.00-08.15)|
|After school sessions||£11.00||per session if booked for the term (15.45-18.00 Mon to Thurs)|
|£13.00||per session if booked ad hoc (15.45-18.00 Mon to Thurs)|
Childcare vouchers and tax free child care
The School accepts Nursery vouchers from most major providers. These may be used to pay for:
- School fees for children up to the age of 5
- After school and pre-school sessions
- Clubs and activities outside normal school hours
Additional charges may apply for educational and extra-curricular school visits and for any additional learning support and resources.
- Termly invoices are payable by the first day of each term. In the event of late payment a charge of £50 will be applied.
- We ask for a registration fee of £50 on completion of your registration form when joining the school and a pre-payment of £300 to secure the place, payable prior to the beginning of term
- Fees in lieu of notice will be charged if a child is withdrawn from the school without notice being given in writing to the school by the last day of the penultimate term.
- The Governor’s plan that these fees will apply for at least the Autumn Term of 2021-2022 and reserve the right to change the fee levels at any time, subject to giving parents one term’s notice.
- For any further information in regards to fees, please email the bursar on email@example.com.